Redler will serve as chairman for one particular calendar year. / Image: Shutterstock
Scott Redler, co-founder and COO of Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, has assumed the chairmanship of the Nationwide Restaurant Association for 2023.
He’ll be assisted in that function by Jeff Lobdell, who assumes Redler’s prior honorary post of vice chairman. Lobdell is the founder and president of Restaurant Associates Administration, an operator of 12 restaurant concepts in Michigan.
Named as treasurer of the association was Richard Schneider, COO of airport concessionaire Regions United states of america.
The collection places Schneider in a line of succession that will elevate him to association chairman in 2025. Lobdell will move up to the top job next calendar year.
Each and every will provide a 1-calendar year expression in their current roles.
The affiliation also introduced the appointment of 13 executives to its board of directors. The appointees and their corporations are:
- Damola Adamolekun, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Anthony Anton, Washington Hospitality Association
- Greg Cook, Ecolab
- Steve Danon, Restaurant Manufacturers Intercontinental
- Tiffany Derry, T2D Principles
- Matt Johnson, Barley’s
- Juan Martinez, Martinez Hospitality
- Roni Mazumdar, Unapologetic Food items
- Aileen Reilly, Beast + Bottle Team
- Peter Sclafani, Producing Raving Supporters Hospitality Group
- Kevin Spratt, Rich Products and solutions
- Joshua Suggs, Delta’s Restaurant
- John Tallichet, Specialty Dining places Corp.
Associates assist make our journalism attainable. Come to be a Restaurant Business enterprise member currently and unlock exclusive rewards, including unlimited obtain to all of our written content. Signal up listed here.